I spoke at Web 2.0 Europe last year and it was great. The 2008 edition of Web 2.0 Expo will happen in Berlin on 21-23 October.
Unfortunately I won't be there this year due to my speech at The ActionScript Conference in Singapore. But our Managing Director in Comtaste will be there.
Web 2.0 expo is not only a cool conference where you'll learn a lot of technical and marketing stuff concerning Web 2.0, but it's a great opportunity to make networking.
If you're a designer, manager, developer, marketer, entrepreneur, business strategist, IT vendor, or hacker looking for new opportunities and ways to interpret the coming changes, join us at Web 2.0 Expo Europe.
Delegates at Web 2.0 Expo Europe 2008 will take part in:
- A multi-track conference offering dozens of sessions covering most important issues
- High-level keynote presentations painting a vision of technology's future
- An Expo, integrated into the common spaces, featuring leading Web 2.0 companies
- In-depth, practical workshops to hone skills
- Vibrant networking events designed to celebrate the Web 2.0 community