One of the reasons why I've stopped blogging is due the hard work behind writing books.
This is my last one:
HTML5 brings the biggest changes that HTML has seen in years. Web designers and developers now have a whole host of new techniques up their sleeves, from displaying video and audio natively in HTML, to creating realtime graphics directly onto a web page without the need for a plugin. But all of these new technologies bring more tags to learn and more avenues for things to go wrong. HTML5 Solutions provides a collection of solutions to all of the most common HTML5 problems. Every solution contains sample code that is production ready and can be applied to any project.
What you’ll learn
Real-world solutions for everyday HTML development, saving hours of frustration. Problems covered include:
- Sending Multi-bit rate videos to different devices
- Creating custom video components
- Programming a custom video controller
- Designing a canvas with custom gradients
- Capturing and drawing images
- Storing data offline using the Web SQL Databases
- Dragging data from the desktop into the browser
- Creating HTML5 Web Sockets
Who this book is for
Web developers and designers wanting practical advice on making HTML5 sites work.